When Things Go Wrong
Most of the time we take our appliances for granted. They operate smoothly day after day, year after year. However, eventually, even the most reliable appliance will break down.
We’ve all likely experienced this before:
- The dishwasher floods the kitchen floor
- The clothes tumble endlessly without drying
- You notice that the house has become unusually quiet. What happened to the background hum of the refrigerator?
- If you have appliances—and who doesn’t?—you will need an appliance repair service at some point.
When appliances go haywire, lots of questions cross your mind:
- What’s wrong? Can it be fixed?
- How much will it cost me?
- Is it better to replace than repair?
- Who does appliance repairs anymore these days?
We Make It Right
When something goes wrong with your appliances, we make it right. When you have questions about service, you only need one answer. If your appliance is beyond repair, we will tell you. We won’t charge you an exorbitant fee for a lost cause. We will give you an honest assessment of your appliance repair needs. We will also guarantee the replacement parts we use. We use only warrantied manufacturer parts so you know the repair is done right the first time. Here at Samaritan, we service and repair all major brands of appliances, including:
- Kitchen Aide™
- General Electric™
You invested time and energy into selecting and installing your home appliances. Our appliance repairs will ensure that those appliances keep working until they have reached their useful life expectancy. Don’t replace your appliance before it’s necessary: fix it instead. Samaritan is only a phone call away. You need your appliance repaired sooner rather than later. We understand that and will quickly schedule service to get your appliances working again.