Water Heater Repair
Some appliances are invisible. Ranges and refrigerators may be front and center in the kitchen, but who cares what a water heater looks like? It’s best kept out of sight and out of mind. That is, until you need water heater repair when:
- Your shower becomes an ice-cold eye-opener in the morning
- Your dishes start piling up without hot water to wash them
- Your whites don’t get white in cold water
Water heaters have other issues, too:
- You need to be sure your water is heating to the proper temperature to avoid scalds
- You don’t need a puddle of water on the floor
- You need to have your water heater checked after a flood in the basement
When your water heater is driving you out of your mind, stop fretting and call Samaritan.
Gas, Electric, or Tankless?
Regardless of the type or brand of water heater you own or want to be installed, Samaritan technicians can take care of you. All of our technicians are factory-trained and authorized to service major brands, such as:
Sure, you can always heat water in a kettle on the stove in the short run. However, you need hot water, and plenty of it, every day of the year to keep your family happy. There’ll be no more rude awakenings when you call Samaritan. You’ll have all the hot water you need. Unless, of course, you have a teenager—then, good luck! We use manufacturer’s parts to ensure that your water heater is repaired properly, and it will stay repaired. Our technicians take pride in their work. They will arrive on time, do their job, and be on their way.
- General Electric™
- AO Smith
- Bradford White
- Mobile Home
- And more…